10.13.2005

Shameless plugs

So here are links to not one but two new blogs by people I know in real life!

First, of course, is by my own dear Chris M.:
Tables, Chairs and Oaken Chests.
He is the one who first sent me a link to the Quaker Ranter and said you have to read this! Little did he know what we were getting into. I'll let him tell the story of how he found the QR.

Second is by Carl Magruder:
Confessions of an Earthquaker
who is currently doing disaster relief work with the American Red Cross in Louisisana. I wrote about him in one of my early posts, Life After Oil.

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin Kelley said...

Hey Robin, thanks, I didn't know Carl was online. That one post--oh my gosh! Weaving in god's Time, disaster, the second motion of the Shambala warrior or whatever that is. A tour de force. It's good to hear Carl again.

10/13/2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger Aj Schwanz said...

I *love* shameless plugs! How else am I going to feed my bloglines addiction? Man, it's gettin' bad -- but good -- but bad. :)

10/13/2005 10:27 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Martin, I will restrain myself from singing, "I knew something you didn't know!" Partly because I didn't know either. My friend Jennifer C. told me.

It IS good to hear Carl. I just hope he eventually does come back.

10/14/2005 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home