5.07.2007

The superficial follow up to FWCC 2007

[I can't believe I didn't post this back when I first wrote it, March 20th! But here it is anyway.]

I'm home, I had a good time, my family survived, and everything is all right.

I started writing about my experiences on the train and plane yesterday, but it will take a while before I have it coherent enough to start posting it all. In the meantime, I have some stuff I wrote before I went that can fill up this space.

My travel was easy both ways. I don't want to read too much into that, I don't think it's a sign that I was meant to go or anything, anymore than delayed flights would have meant I wasn't supposed to go, but I can still be grateful.

However, yesterday, I went through four time zones and about 3,000 miles via four modes of transportation: foot, train, car, and airplane.

This morning in the shower, whenever I closed my eyes, I felt quite dizzy. I think the human body is just not meant to pass through umpteen thousand vertical feet four times in one day.

I haven't dared look at my bloglines, my email inbox is overwhelming enough.

It's raining and cool here today, not as cold as New England in the snow, but not as pretty either.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home