2.01.2008

Green Party Primary on February 5th in CA

When I first started this blog, I described it as Green. Which hasn't meant much in this forum until now. I'm not very active in the Green Party, but I am a registered Green voter.

Here are a few links to the Green Party and the presidential candidate that expect to vote for next Tuesday. I don't have a strong affiliation with this particular campaign, but it's the best I can see right now.



Cynthia McKinney is a former Congresswoman from Georgia. She has consistently opposed the death penalty and both U.S. invasions of Iraq. Like me, she supports the 10 Key Values of the Green Party.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay 3rd Parties! I'm registered Dem but I keep meaning to switch to no affiliation. Green Party is awesome.

2/01/2008 3:11 PM  
Blogger anj said...

Thanks for posting this Robin. After having been fairly apolitical for a long time, voting but only because I had too, and registered as unaffiliated/independent as my protest, I find myself curious about politics again.

2/04/2008 11:15 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

All my friends keep sending me emails saying vote for Barack Obama. But I write back and say I can't. Thanks anyway.

I'm interested to see who wins tomorrow. And whether the results of the Green Party primary will even make the news.

2/04/2008 11:50 PM  
Blogger ChartreuseMuse said...

Nice site . . . and I too am looking for results of the Green party primaries in 4 states which is how I found this one.
I remain hopeful that the suits will eventually mention there was a Green presence in this "Super Tuesday" when they get bored waiting for the California results!

Go Green!

2/06/2008 12:11 AM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Chartreuse, I can't find any specific Green results beyond my county's official results page. I expect that the state official results pages will also have to carry all the parties' results, but it may be a while before California results are posted. Thanks for stopping by!

2/06/2008 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home