9.05.2007

1,401 posts to go

That's the number of unread posts in my Bloglines subscriptions. I'm sure I won't read all of them. This summer one of the things that gave way in the face of my increased homemaking responsibilities was blog reading. I was basically down to following about six - and I didn't even read those ones regularly. Plus occasional forays into other sites as they were listed on QuakerQuaker.org.

It's good to find out that I'm not so addicted that I can't go a few days without reading blogs. I'm not sure I ever skipped a whole week, but I sure could if necessary.

I didn't write half as much as I wanted this summer. Longest gap between posts: 16 days. At the same time, some of my posts generated more comments than I might have expected. New people visited and commented and I hope at least some of them will become regulars.

School started this morning (for my kids, not me) and I plan to begin writing more frequently as well as tackling my Bloglines backlog.

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

Blogger Robin M. said...

September 9 = only 914 left. No I didn't read five hundred in the last week, but I did read and comment a lot more than in the three months before this!

9/09/2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

September 10 = only 616 left.

9/10/2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

September 12 = only 386 left.

9/12/2007 12:01 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

September 14 = only 84 left.

9/14/2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

September 26 = 0 unread posts in my bloglines subscriptions. That was yesterday. I think it was helped because Blogger wasn't working, so fewer people wrote.

9/27/2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger Chris M. said...

November 13: I just checked and I have 1,961 unread and 184 marked to be read later.

See you soon! -- Chris M.

11/13/2007 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home