5.22.2008

Links about marriage

I'm trying to catch up with my housework and my writing before a job interview this afternoon. I hope to finish three posts about my Prophetic Witness workshop, the Re-Imagine Experiment I recently finished, and the upcoming Church Basement Roadshow.

In between, I treated myself to reading Jenell Paris's blog this morning. She had a great post about the true meaning of marriage.

Maybe this will make up for me not posting last week about the California Supreme Court's logical decision to uphold equal rights.

Last, and probably least (important, interesting, etc), here is the link to my own definition of marriage.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That true meaning of marriage post really squashes the fantasies I was recently having about marrying my boyfriend. I wonder if sometimes reality is too much information. It's no wonder people think marriage is quaint. There's not much romance for my generation anymore!

5/27/2008 8:03 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Romance is a relatively new invention in marriage. The good news is that women aren't doing 100% of the laundry anymore. I still consider getting married to Chris one of the best decisions I ever made.

5/28/2008 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home