11.13.2007

Which Salinger character are you?

Because I'm sick, I'm pretending I'm taking the day off of work. I took an online quiz from a blogger that I read. I might even update my facebook profile. Isn't that what other people do when they're sick?







Which member of J.D. Salinger's dysfunctional Glass family are you?



You are Zooey. You are intelligent, determined, and have a quick sense of humor. You have compassion the lost, broken, and forgotten. Unfortunately, you also judge too quickly and have a tendency to alienate people. Not that you care.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Well, I did do some committee work already and some laundry too. I think it's time for my nap now.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home