12.03.2008

Christian Friends Conference in Santa Cruz this Saturday

Christian Friends Conference
Santa Cruz Friends Meetinghouse
Saturday, December 6, 2008
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

The quarterly meeting of the Christian Friends Conference will take place on Saturday, December 6 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM at the Friends Meetinghouse in Santa Cruz, located at 225 Rooney Street. Lunch will be brown bag.

From Highway 1 take the Morrissy Blvd. exit, and turn east towards the mountains to Rooney St., which parallels Hwy. 1. For questions about the Santa Cruz location please contact Emelyn B. at coolemelyn at yahoo dot com.


Tentative schedule:
9:00-9:30 Introductions
9:30-10:00 Bible reading in the manner of Conservative Friends
10:00-12:00 Silent waiting worship upon the Lord
12:00-1:00 Fellowship over brown bag lunch
1:00-2:30 Program to be arranged
2:30-2:45 Break
2:45-3:00 Planning
3:00-4:00 Silent waiting worship upon the Lord
4:00-4:30 Clean up

"First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. For God is my witness, Whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers."(Romans 1:8-9)

[Note from Robin: I'm not actually going to this event, but I thought I'd post this for anyone who might be interested. And partly to keep from completely losing track of this blog which means so much to me, and which I hope will resume a more regular schedule in the new year.]

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home