9.20.2006

Dastardly plot foiled

I am now officially the mother of a third-grader. How do I know? This morning, while H. and I were making our lunches, he told me this story:

Yesterday, Andrew [a close friend] tried to trick me but he didn't. I accidentally ruined his trick, by accident. He said to me, "Hey look! I think there's something under there!" And I said, "Under what?" And then I realized he was trying to make me say underwear but I didn't. The first time it was just an accident but then I knew everytime he did it again not to say underwear.

And then he dissolved into giggles.

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

Blogger anj said...

Ohh- this brings back such good, sweet, memories. Thanks for giving us a taste.

9/26/2006 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home