2.15.2007

New Features

Sometimes my commitment to be a relatively low-tech, easily accessible blog requires me to learn new things.

I finally figured out how to make it possible for those Friends who said, "I'm really trying not to spend anymore time on the internet. Can you just email it to me? If it showed up in my email, then I would read it," to get my blog.

In the sidebar, there is now a clear way to subscribe to What Canst Thou Say? either via email or in a variety of blogreader/ aggregator formats. Just type in your email address and click on the link. It's free; it's easy; the email will only come when I write something new, and never more than once a day.

Many thanks to Wess Daniels and especially Martin Kelley for their technical advice and support. And for not making me feel stupid. This is a rare gift in the technical support field.

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Robin, you are far from stupid and the fact that you not only have a blog, but use it, tells me you're more savvy than you let on!

2/16/2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Thanks again, Wess.

2/16/2007 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a nifty feature from feedburner there. Though I find it slightly ironic as I kinda understood that blogs were a way to get away from having to read so much email. :)

2/19/2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Alan, I'm with you in being glad that I can read blogs separately from my email. But I'm glad that the technology is able to do both.

2/20/2007 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home