3.05.2007

Pancakes! And Friends!

The QHD posts continue to wear out my pencil. But I want to acknowledge here that today was the fourth annual San Francisco Friends School visit to San Francisco Friends Meeting.

We had maybe 20 extra kids and their families in worship, First Day School, and the potluck/pancake brunch afterwards. Chris taught the elementary group and they led the singing of "Walk in the Light, wherever you may be...I am walking in the glory of the Light, said Fox" during announcements.

The head of school and the clerk of the board each took their turns wielding the pancake turner in the kitchen, alongside many others who helped out.

I honestly had only a minor supporting role in all this, but I was proud to be part of such a tremendous success.

Y'all come back now, anytime.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home