2.20.2007

Television rots your brain

How else to explain that this very morning I bought a lamb roast and asparagus to go with the rosemary I brought home from my grandmother's garden - JUST like we saw on the Iron Chef on Sunday night - and it wasn't until the roast was already in the oven for an hour and I was trying to decide how many sweet potatoes to cook that I realized that no one in my house is well enough to eat real meat and vegetables tonight?

We had oatmeal and/or canned chicken soup instead.

The roast and drippings are waiting in the refrigerator. Maybe we'll eat them tomorrow or maybe I'll come to my senses and freeze them for a week until we're back on our regular schedules.

But it looked so good on TV.

Good thing we don't have one at our house.

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home