11.28.2007

Three Women I Love That I've Never Met

Amy who loves books. This is her latest post that made me cry. It's not the first. She also writes about teaching English in an inner-city high school.

Jenell Paris writes about church and family and academia and society with equal parts wit and profundity. This was brilliant.

Rachel, the Velveteen Rabbi, wrote this about prayer and cooking last year.

I read their blogs for the quality of their writing, as well as for the inspiration in my spiritual life and my life as a woman. I don't even know how to write about just why I love their blogs. But I do wish I knew them. Maybe someday I will meet them. Until then, I'm grateful for the internet.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

robin -
i don't mind the link at all - it's not people reading, but having it linked too closely to my first/last name that made me move to a more seculded space.

blessings,
amy

11/29/2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Oh good. I'm glad I caught your posts while they are available - I didn't see them the first time around.

12/02/2007 12:11 AM  
Blogger rbarenblat said...

Thank you for the kind words! I'm delighted that what I write resonates for you, and I feel blessed by this online encounter.

12/02/2007 12:15 PM  
Anonymous braddie granes said...

It is true, just checked out their writings about life and things happen in life, it is really beautifully written by them. Thanks for sharing Rabin. Being a follower of spiritual laws, I could completely align myself min with their writings.

1/09/2020 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home