7.06.2008

Post FGC

But not home yet.

Our week at the FGC Gathering was followed by a ten hour trip to Grandma's house.

It was a good week, cool and damp outside, but warm with Friendliness. We all made new Friends and saw some people we know only from the last two years of going to the Gathering. One of the fun parts was seeing Friends from our own meeting every day for a week, which rarely happens at home.

My workshop went really well. People laughed. People cried. People used the words "strengthened" and "emboldened" and "transformed." I couldn't ask for more. I will write more about it next week.

Liz Opp and Chris M. and I facilitated an interest group called "Where is the convergent conversation now?" It went fine, but not magical. Not like two years ago. But I learned a good deal in the process. I will write more about that next week too.

Now I'm going to help assemble Lego creations at Aunt Debbie's house.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

Blogger Imperfect Serenity said...

Hi Robin. Wanted to let you know that after years of ignoring my blogroll, meeting you all at Gathering has got me blogrolling. So I've added you and Chris. Hope your trip is going well.

7/11/2008 5:33 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Thanks Eileen. It was great to meet you in person. We're finally home - just barely.

7/11/2008 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home