12.05.2007

I couldn't resist

How could I resist a quiz to do with PIE?

You Are Mud Pie

You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth.
You are overpowering and dominant - and that's what people like about you.
You bring energy and a new direction to most interactions.
People crave you in a serious way. You're that important to them.

Those who like you give into their impulses.
You don't represent reason. You represent pure temptation.
People get addicted to you rather easily.
You offer people a dark side that is very hard to resist.
What Kind of Pie Are You?


I've never made a "mud pie", you know one that doesn't actually include dirt, but I know when and where I first ate mud pie. I was very young, maybe five or six, at The Flying Lady in Morgan Hill, CA. Which, alas, is no more. It was the first restaurant I ever went to that had memorabilia all over the walls and ceiling. My parents used to take us there occasionally with their friends from the Salinas Owners and Pilots Association.

I'm not convinced this quiz was very accurate for me, but apparently it was good for Amy and Anj.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

7 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

Hmm...I came out mud pie too. I'm not sure I like the overpowering and dominant phrase!And representing pure temptation. Wow. Such power! :)

12/07/2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

One more thing we have in common...

12/07/2007 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I couldn't resist either and I came out apple pie, with a list of sterling qualities that I liked, but kinda staid, ya know? And THEN it showed a picture of apple pie with that yucky CRUMB crust, and i'm saying, "THIS is NOT me!" I think you are right that it isn't real accurate; they give too much weight to some questions and not enough to others. I think I'm more like blueberry pie. Yeah, THAT's it BLUEberry and I....... wait... how important was this again?

All in fun,
Nate Swift

12/07/2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I got mud pie too. I've never had mud pie. I wish I were lemon meringue!

12/07/2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Nate, I agree that crumb topping is not really apple pie.

Mud pie is coffee and chocolate together. Delicious. Apparently popular as a personality type And definitely coming soon to a dinner table near me.

I'll post the recipe if it comes out all right.

12/07/2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Hey Robin! I came out as lemon meringue, sassy and sweet. Hmmm ...

12/11/2007 12:40 AM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Angelique, and everyone, well, if the pie fits, eat it! :-)

12/11/2007 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home