8.13.2008

Slow Food Nation

It was such a nice day to be out and about in San Francisco, I decided to go sit on the grass in Civic Center. But then I noticed something new – the temporary Victory Garden that was set up in the center of the plaza to be part of the Slow Food Nation festival at the end of the month. I remembered that the library had a flyer about the films they will be showing in conjunction with the festival.

If you are thinking of coming, you could pair a visit to the festival with the next Extended Meeting for Worship at SF Friends Meeting. Sunday, August 31, 2008. 9:30 am - 12:00 noon. First half hour dedicated to scripture reading followed by two hours of waiting worship. Child care available. You can contact me through the comment box or the email address in my profile if you have any questions.

Hope to see you soon!

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home