Meme of Fives
“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
1) What were you doing 5 years ago? I was at the end of the second of my extended maternity leaves and getting ready for my older son to go to kindergarten.
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today? apply for another job, sort the laundry, mail my nephew's birthday present, make dinner, iron my suit
3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy? salty plantain chips, chocolate, fruit breads, popcorn, blueberry smoothies
4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire? Buy a house with a garden for my family and whatever house my sister wants for her family, establish a scholarship fund for my high school for any graduate going to college out of state, dedicate myself to my ministry with convergent Friends instead of looking for a paid job, endow the Fourth World Movement with enough funds to fully pursue their mission in the United States, pick a disease to eradicate.
5) What are five jobs you’ve had? calligrapher, fund raiser, office manager, candy store counter help, hotel maid (not in that order)
I'm too tired to do the tagging part. If you want to do this meme, you're it!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]