Seven Things About Me
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you’d like.
1. Left to my own devices, I am really messy.
2. I have eaten udder.
3. I never thought I would be a writer. Just a reader. That was true for about 32 years (from 3 to 35)
4. I drove a stock car in a race at the county fairgrounds when I was sixteen.
5. I am still technically a majority member of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls.
6. I know how to count to ten and say "I have forgotten my watch" in German.
7. I am inordinately fond of nice dishes: bone china, silver, crystal.
I tag Chris M., Martin, Laurie, Linda, Shawna, Kathy, and Wess. Forgive me if you've already done this meme.
How's this for an image of martial discord?
“Flower Power” by Bernie Boston was taken at an anti-war demonstration on Oct. 22, 1967.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]