7.21.2008

Seven Things About Me

A meme from Dry Bones Dance, an occasional attender at a Quaker meeting in California.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you’d like.

1. Left to my own devices, I am really messy.

2. I have eaten udder.

3. I never thought I would be a writer. Just a reader. That was true for about 32 years (from 3 to 35)

4. I drove a stock car in a race at the county fairgrounds when I was sixteen.

5. I am still technically a majority member of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls.

6. I know how to count to ten and say "I have forgotten my watch" in German.

7. I am inordinately fond of nice dishes: bone china, silver, crystal.


I tag Chris M., Martin, Laurie, Linda, Shawna, Kathy, and Wess. Forgive me if you've already done this meme.

How's this for an image of martial discord?

“Flower Power” by Bernie Boston was taken at an anti-war demonstration on Oct. 22, 1967.

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

Blogger naturalmom said...

Fun! I had to laugh at myself, though. When I first read the rules, I mis-read #5 as asking for an image of marital discord. It struck me as being kind of intrusive but interesting, lol! To be honest, I've never heard the term "martial discord" before this. (Troops marching out of step?)

Anyway, I enjoyed learning more about you!

Stephanie

7/21/2008 3:08 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Stephanie, you weren't the only one to mis-read the term "martial discord." But I try not to publish photos of any marital discord around here.

And these were the oddest things I could think of about me that I hadn't already published on my blog. I don't think of them as my defining features.

7/22/2008 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read mar-i-tal too. I was about to fire up the webcam (just kidding, this morning's silly fight over nothing is patched up). My kids are poking my does and trying to putting the power block in their mouths respectively so I think I'll beg off for now.

7/23/2008 6:52 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Martin, you remind me that I was supposed to leave comments for all the people I tagged, and I haven't done that yet. Chime in whenever you can.

7/23/2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger Shawna Roberts said...

Robin,

I haven't forgotten you!

I promise I will post "Seven Things About Me".

Kevin will have to help me find an image of "martial discord". He's the internet imagery expert.

Soon!
Love
Shawna

7/26/2008 12:55 PM  
Blogger Shawna Roberts said...

Mission accomplished!

Here is my meme-post. (Look! I learned how to do html! I'm so proud of myself.)

8/02/2008 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home