10.09.2006

10,000 visitors

On October 8, 2006 at 6:56 am PDT, someone from Bankstown, Australia googled "shark washup" and clicked on the number one listing: my blog, the piece entitled Three beach stories and a city story.
One of the beach stories is actually about watching a leopard shark wash up on the beach, but apparently that wasn't what the person was looking for, because they didn't take the time to read the whole article, but clicked along their way to something else.

At any rate, their search was captured by my site meter and this person has the distinction of being the 10,000th visitor to my blog. Congratulations, but there is no grand prize.

I, on the other hand, feel quite honored to have reached this level of blogging distinction. And I'm hoping more people will read the post, because I liked it a lot.

Labels:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Friend,

I have selected your Quaker blog for inclusion in the "Blogging for Worship" listings at Quaker.zebby.org. I hope this will help bring more visitors to your blog. If you would like to return the favor and help the other quaker bloggers as well, please consider using one of the stickers available on my page. Lets get you to 100,000 visitors ;-)

10/22/2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home