9.04.2009

A profound insight via Twitter

Is that possible?

I retweeted these two quotes, one from a Brazilian theologian that I got from Sojourners' daily email "Voice of the Day" and one from a simplicity consultant in San Francisco. Then I realized that they are closely related:

There can be no evangelization without incarnation.

You cannot outsource or delegate physical exercise or personal character.

This will be my meditation for the weekend.

If you would like to read more of my Twitter feed, my name there is @robinmsf. I also just figured out how to make it appear in my sidebar, so you can see the last few things there.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

Blogger RantWoman said...

Great quotes and I agree they are related!

9/04/2009 1:32 PM  
Blogger David Carl said...

Can't outsource exercise? This explains a lot.

9/07/2009 3:41 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Saturday's lesson: I can still ride a bike.

Sunday's lesson: Chapter 3, Epistle of James.

Monday's lesson: Even when an apple pie fails, it's still delicious.

I wish this weekend would go on and on and on.

9/07/2009 11:28 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

There's a gag about exercise on an episode of "Gilligan's Island"*: Mr. Howell (the rich guy) says that he can swim, then remarks he paid someone to take the swimming lessons for him.

*a US TV comedy in the 1960's, about a disparate group of people stranded on a desert island.

9/25/2009 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home