3.13.2007

Join me for a Convergent Dinner in Boston

This Sunday, March 18, 2007. We will gather at Beacon Hill Friends House after the Weed Lecture, and head out for food, I think around 4:00.

If you can read this, you're invited. If you thought we were having a tea party, I'm sorry, I was making a joke. You know, Boston, tea party? (I wrote a report about it in fifth grade, didn't everybody?) Yeah, I should know better than to make jokes on the internet. I think we're going to have pizza, but that may change depending on who all shows up.

If you can make it, leave a comment here - I'd like to have an idea of how many people to expect.

If you'd like more details, you can send me an email (my address is in my profile) and I will email you directly with more details. I will be away from my home computer starting Thursday, 3/15, so I may not have computer access in that time. Email me anyway, I will find a way to get my messages.

I think it's going to be fun.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz Opp said...

As you know, Robin, I'm IN!

Blessings,
Liz Opp, The Good Raised Up

3/14/2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Chris M. said...

Can I come, please please please? Oh, well. I know that it's going to be fun, and that everything is going to be alright!

In case you can't check your messages via webmail, you could call me and, if you are nice to me, I'll tell you who emailed you. :)

-- Chris M.

3/14/2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

Hi Liz, see you on Sunday!

Sorry sweetheart, aren't you the designated childcare provider that night? I'll be real nice as soon as I get home, I promise.

Okay, I'm not completely sure, and probably neither are they, but I think there will also be people named Holly, Rob, Amanda, Jeff, Will, Beckey, Brian, and Darcy. Which would make 10 of us. Not a bad start. But the more the merrier!

3/14/2007 11:14 PM  
Blogger Robin M. said...

There will be much, much more to say about this fabulous event, but I'll start by saying there were about 20 of us by the end, I think.

3/20/2007 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home